Beef Mince Puff Recipe
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Mince chopped 1/2 pound
- Onion chopped 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice 3/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin crushed 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper crushed 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves crushed 2 handful
- Puff pastry 3 sheets
- Egg 1
- Heat oil, put onion and salt and fry it slightly.
- Now put ginger garlic paste and fry more until onion is golden.
- Then put mince, cover it and cook it.
- Now put red chili, all spice, coriander powder, cumin and salt and cook until water dries.
- Now put coriander leaves, fry it slightly and cool mince.
- Cut puff pastry into 3 portions, keep filling on it, fold pastry and and join edges with water
- Mark cut with knife on edges.
- Beat egg and dip puff pastry in it.
- Preheat oven on 400 degrees F.
- Put puff pastry on lined baking sheet, keep in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve it hot.
Beef Mince Puff is tasty dish. Mince is cooked with spices and stuffed in puff pastry. Then baked in oven and serve it hot. You must try this recipe.