Minced Nuggets Recipe
- Chicken boneless breast 500 gm
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Ginger paste 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Oregano 1/4 tsp
- Paprika powder 1/2 tsp
- Onion chopped 1
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp
- Green chili 1
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Maida 1/2 cup
- Corn flour 1/4 cup
- Salt, Black pepper to taste
- Eggs 1-2
- Bread crumbs 1-1/2 cup
- Grind onion in grinder.
- Now take out its water and blend onion.
- Also put green chilies, coriander leaves, lemon juice, ginger paste and garlic paste.
- Now put chicken and grind it till mixture is mixed.
- Put mixture in bowl, put salt, black pepper, paprika and cumin, mix it and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Now make small balls and roll in maida.
- Then dip in eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Now press balls and fry on both sides in hot oil.
- Then keep on kitchen towel and serve with ketchup.
Minced Nuggets is delicious snacks. Chicken mince is grinded with onion, green chilies, coriander leaves & lemon juice. Made balls, roll in maida, dipped in eggs and coated with bread crumbs. Fried and serve with ketchup. Make it at home for your children.