Fruit Fool Recipe
- Apples 2
- Peaches or Pears 2
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Cloves few
- Yogurt 4 cups
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Oats 6 tsp
- Almonds 4
- Put apples, peaches or pears, cloves and cinnamon in pan with 1/2 cup water.
- Bring to boil and simmer on low flame until fruits are softened.
- Remove from heat, discard cinnamon and cloves and cool it completely.
- Blend fruit and yogurt in blender until smooth.
- Add sugar.
- Spoon into four individual glasses and chill it in refrigerator.
- Spread oats and almonds in baking tray and keep until hot grill until lightly toasted.
- Shake pan frequently and cool it completely.
- Sprinkle oat almonds mixture on chilled fruit fool and serve.
Fruit Fool is new and amazing sweet dish. Apples and peaches or pears are boiled. Then blended with yogurt. Chilled, topped with oats & almonds mixture and serve.