Chana Pulao Recipe
- Rice 1 kg
- Ghee or Oil 3 tbsp
- Ginger chopped 2 tbsp
- Garlic crushed 2 tbsp
- Slice onion 2
- Tomatoes 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 200 gm
- Whole mix spice 1 tbsp
- Red chili crushed 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Green chilies 3-4
- White chickpeas boiled 100 gm
- Onion 1
- Cucumber 1
- Mint chutney for serve
- Fry onion and garlic lightly in ghee or oil.
- When it is brown, put tomatoes, yogurt, coriander leaves, red chili and salt and add mix spice and chickpeas.
- Boil rice separate, strain it and mix with chickpeas.
- Now cover it and simmer it for few minutes.
- Cut onion, cucumber and tomato and serve pulao with vegetable and mint chutney.
Chana Pulao is tasty dish. It is prepared with rice, white chickpeas, yogurt and tomatoes. Cooked and served with mint chutney and kachumbar.