Fruity Custard Cups Recipe
- Fruit cocktail 1 tin
- Pineapple cubes 1 tin
- Peaches 2
- Bananas 2
- Almonds 10-20
- Pistachios finely chopped 15
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla custard 4 tbsp
- Put fresh milk and sugar and cook until it combines.
- Dissolve custard powder in cold water.
- When kheer is thick, remove it.
- When kheer cools, put pineapple, peaches and bananas.
- Then put almonds and pistachios and serve kheer chilled.
Fruity Custard Cups is delightful dessert. Milk is cooked with sugar and cooled. Then fruit cocktail & nuts are added and served chilled. Make it in Eid.