Peach Zarda Recipe
- Peaches 1 can
- Rice 250 gm
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom 4-5
- Khoya 1/2 cup
- Dry fruits 1/2 cup
- Yellow food color 1 pinch
- Green color 1 pinch
- Red color 1 pinch
- Kewra essence few drops
- Ghee 1 cup
- Clean rice and soak for 2-3 hours.
- Then boil rice with kewra essence.
- Heat ghee in pan, put cardamom and crackle it.
- Then add water as required and sugar and cook it.
- Sugar dissolves, add rice, yellow color and khoya and mix it.
- Now divide rice into 3 parts, add one color and dry fruits in each parts.
- Then mix together and simmer it.
- Then mix peaches, dish out and serve.
Peach Zarda is tasty sweet rice dish. Rice is boiled. Then red, green & yellow color and dry fruits are mixed. Then simmered and mixed with peaches.