Date Halwa Recipe
- Dates 200 gm
- Milk 1 cup
- Caster sugar 1-1/4 cup
- Ghee 1/4 cup
- Cashew nut 100 gm
- Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
- Boil milk and dates in pan.
- Then low flame, cook it and thick it.
- Now fry cashew nut in half ghee and take it out.
- When milk mixture is thick, put sugar, ghee and fried cashew nut and cook until mixture leaves sides.
- Now mix cardamom powder, make thick layer of mixture in greased tray and set it.
- When cools and set, cut into squares and serve.
Date Halwa is delicious sweet dish. Milk & dates are boiled. Then mixed with cashew nuts and set. Then cut into squares and serve. You must try this recipe.