Double Roti Aur Khajoor Ka Meetha
- Milk 1 kg
- Chopped dates 1 cup
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Silver paper 1
- Bread slices 4
- Dry milk 1 cup
- Boiled rice 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Pistachios finely chopped 1 tbsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Almonds 2 tbsp
- Oil for frying
- Cook milk in pot.
- Now heat oil and fry crushed bread slices.
- Then put rice and bread slices in milk, thick it, add sugar and do flame high.
- Now put cardamom powder, condensed milk, almonds and dry milk and close stove.
- Then take out in dish and put dates on top.
- Then sprinkle almonds and pistachio, keep silver paper and serve.
Double Roti Aur Khajoor Ka Meetha is delicious dessert. Milk is cooked and mixed with fried bread slices, rice & condensed milk. Then topped with nuts, dates and silver paper. Serve it warm or cold.