Fruity Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe
- Oatmeal 1-1/3 cups
- Water 2-2/3 cups
- Salt 1 pinch
- Raisins 1 tbsp
- Dried can berries 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Apples 2
- Almond slice 2 tbsp
- Finely slices bananas 2
- Milk or yogurt as required
- Mix oatmeal, water, salt, raisins, berries and cinnamon in pan.
- Now cook it on low flame.
- Then cover it and cook for 10 minutes.
- When oatmeal cooks, put apples and mix it.
- Now cover it and close stove.
- Give steam for 5 minutes, put almonds, bananas and milk or yogurt on sides and serve.
Fruity Oatmeal Breakfast is healthy breakfast. Oatmeal is cooked with raisins and berries. Then topped with apples, bananas, almonds & milk or yogurt and served.