Shahi Tukra Kheer Recipe
- Milk 1-1/2 liter
- Bread slices 4
- Egg 1
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Boiled rice 1/2 cup
- Almonds, Pistachios 100 gm
- Cream 1 packet
- Oil as required
- Milk (extra) 1/2 cup
- Put milk, egg, vanilla essence and sugar in bowl and beat it nicely.
- Now dip bread slices in it, fry it, take it out and cut into 4 pieces each.
- Then put rice in milk and cook on low flame.
- When thick, put sugar and cardamom powder.
- Then put fried bread slices in dish.
- Put hot kheer on top.
- Then put cream, almonds and pistachios and serve.
Shahi Tukra Kheer is delicious sweet dish. Bread slices is dipped in milk mixture and fried. Then milk mixture is cooked rice. Then poured on fried bread slices in dish and topped with cream & nuts.