Coconut Chicken Macaroni Recipe
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Shredded chicken boneless 1 cup
- Macaroni boiled 1 packet
- Dry coconut 1 cup
- Carrots grated 2
- Capsicum julienne 2
- Cabbage julienne 2
- Tomato ketchup 1
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 3 tbsp
- Chicken powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Potatoes 2
- Boil pasta in salted water for 5-7 minutes.
- Then wash with cold water, dry it, mix 1 tbsp oil and keep it aside.
- Put remaining oil in pan, put coconut and fry it.
- Now put chicken and fry for 1 minute.
- Then put remaining ingredients except potatoes, mix it nicely and remove from stove.
- Now take out pasta in bowl and put fries.
- Then sprinkle coconut powder and serve.
Coconut Chicken Macaroni is yummy macaroni dish. Chicken is fried with coconut. Then mixed with boiled macaroni, sauce and vegetables. Then topped with fries, sprinkled with coconut powder and served.