Beef Slice Pizza Recipe
For Pizza Dough:
- Maida 500 gm
- Yeast 1 to 1-1/2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Beef 300 gm
- Papaya paste 300 gm
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Black pepper crushed 2 tsp
- Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
- Red chilies crushed 1/2 tbsp
- Butter 2-3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For Pizza Topping:
- Beef slice as required
- Pizza sauce 1/2 cup
- Olives finely sliced 1/2 cup
- Mushroom slice 1/2 cup
- Grated mozzarella cheese 400 gm
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- White sesame 1/2 cup
- Egg 1
- Fried garlic slice 3-4 cloves
- Butter as required
- For beef: Marinate beef with all ingredients for 2 hours.
- Then wrap in aluminum foil, steam it for 30-35 minutes, take it out and cut into slices.
- For dough: Add yeast and sugar in lukewarm water, mix it nicely and leave for 15 minutes.
- Add salt, baking powder, oil and yeast in maida, knead it nicely and leave in warm place for 3-4 hours.
- Dough rises, take it out and fold with hands.
- For topping: Spread butter on pizza tray.
- Add butter and mushrooms in pan and fry it slightly.
- Now spread pizza sauce on pizza.
- Put beef slices.
- Put fried mushrooms and olives.
- Put cheese and sprinkle oregano.
- Then brush with eggs and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Now bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C.
- It is ready.
Beef Slice Pizza is tasty pizza. Dough is prepared with maida and yeast. Beef is marinated with oyster sauce & lemon juice and steamed. Dough is topped with pizza sauce, beef slices, olives, mushrooms & cheese and baked.