Chatpattay Gobi Rice Recipe
- Rice 250 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Onion 1
- Tomatoes 2
- Cauliflower 150 gm
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Crushed red chili 1 tbsp
- Coriander 1/2 tsp
- Chopped green chilies 5-6
- Tamarind paste 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice, clean it nicely and soak for 2 hours.
- Now strain rice nicely and boiled hard.
- Heat oil in pan and fry garlic and onion.
- Now add tomatoes and cauliflower and roast it.
- Then add spices and brown sugar and mix it.
- Add rice and water as required and cook it.
- Then add tamarind paste and simmer it.
- Then take out in dish and serve.
Chatpattay Gobi Rice is tasty dish. Rice is hard boiled and cooked with tomatoes & cauliflower. Then garnished with coriander leaves & green chilies and served with raita.