Yogurt Marinated Turkish Chicken
- Chicken without bone 1 kg
- Yogurt 3 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped 1/2 cup
- Tomato paste 4 tbsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- Lemon 1
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients.
- Now grill until golden color.
- Then keep on baking dish and bake on 160-170 degrees C for 25 minutes.
Yogurt Marinated Turkish Chicken is delicious dish. Chicken is marinated with yogurt & lemon juice mixture and grilled. Serve with potatoes or green beans.