Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Chicken breast 350 gm
- Eggs 2
- White pepper powder 1 tsp
- Flour 4 tbsp
- Bread crumbs 2 cups
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Cut chicken breast into stripes.
- Then mix chicken stripes, 1 cup bread crumbs, 1 egg, salt, black pepper powder and white pepper powder in blender and blend to fine mince.
- Then take out mixture and make cubes.
- Then coat cubes with flour, dip in eggs and coat with bread crumbs.
- Then shallow fry in hot oil until brown and take it out on tissue paper so that it absorbs oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with sauce or dip.
Chicken Nuggets is kids favorite dish. Chicken breast is cut into cubes and blended with spices, bread crumbs and egg. Then made cubes, coated with flour, dipped in eggs and coated with breadcrumbs. Shallow fried and serve with sauce. Make it at your home.