Chicken Tikka Recipe
- Chicken breast or leg 4
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Tandoori color 1 pinch
- BBQ masala 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1/4 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Green chilies grinded 2
- Mint leaves grinded 2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Mark deep cut on chicken breast.
- Then mix remaining ingredients in bowl.
- Then marinate chicken breast with this mixture for 2 hours and keep in refrigerator.
- Then skew on skewers, grill it, bbq it or bake it in oven.
- Then take out in dish and serve with chutney and onion.
- For chutney: Mix all ingredients in small bowl and keep in refrigerator for few minutes.
Chicken Tikka is tasty and popular BBQ dish in Pakistan. Chicken is marinated with BBQ masala & yogurt mixture and BBQ it. Serve with yogurt chutney and onion. You can also grill it or bake it. You can also use chicken cubes. Make it at home easily.