Lahori Fish Recipe
- Fish fillet 1 kg
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Cumin crushed & roasted 1 tsp
- Coriander crushed & roasted 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Tamarind 4 tbsp
- Yellow color 1 pinch
- Lemon juice 1/4 cup
- Chaat masala for sprinkle
- Oil as required
- Mix all ingredients except fish in bowl.
- Then marinate fish with this mixture for 2 hours.
- Then deep fried in hot oil.
- Then take out in dish, sprinkle chaat masala and serve.
Lahori Fish is mouth-washing and delicious seafood dish. Fish is marinated with spices and deep fried. Then sprinkled chaat masala and serve with salad and chutney. You can make it at home easily.