Seekh Kabab Recipe
- Finely chopped chicken/mutton/beef mince 500 gm
- Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
- Cloves 4
- Small cardamom 6
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies finely chopped 4
- Egg 1
- Bread slices 3
- Black pepper whole 6
- Kabab chini 4
- Roasted chickpeas 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves finely chopped 1 bunch
- Onion finely chopped 2 small
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds 1 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Mix red chili powder, cloves, cardamom, black pepper, kabab chini, chickpeas and poppy seeds together and grind it finely.
- Then cut edges of bread slices, crush it, mix it in mince with grinded masala and chop it nicely in chopper.
- Then mix egg, corn flour, green chilies and coriander leaves, knead it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Then make seekh kabab and skew on skewers.
- Then fry it in oil in frying pan and bbq it.
- When fried or bbq and brush it with little oil.
- Then remove from skewers and take out in dish.
- Serve with mint chutney or raita, onion rings and naan or paratha.
Seekh Kabab is tasty and very common kabab in Pakistan. Mince is chopped with spices and bread slices. Then mixed with green chilies, coriander leaves & egg and made seekh kabab. Then fry it or bbq it and serve with chutney and naan or paratha. You can prepare it with chicken or beef or mutton mince.