Fish Curry Recipe
Fish Curry is delicious and tasty dish. Try this recipe for some change.
- Fish 1 kg
- Onions slices 2
- Green chilies 10
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Ginger chopped 2 tbsp
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Carom seeds 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves 1/2 bunch
- Coriander seeds 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Mix lemon juice, 1 tbsp red chili powder, 1/2 tsp salt and 1 tbsp garlic paste.
- Then marinate fish with this mixture for 30 minutes.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry marinated fish for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Then remove fish from pan and keep it aside.
- Then fry onions, 1 tbsp red chili powder. 1 tbsp garlic paste, cumin seeds, salt, coriander seeds and carom seeds in same pan.
- Then add 2 cups water, cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add fried fish, green chilies, curry leaves and ginger.
- Then cover it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Fish Curry is delicious seafood dish. Fish is marinated with lemon juice, garlic paste & red chili powder mixture and fried. Then cooked with green chilies and gravy. Serve with rice.