Bhindi Fry Recipe
Bhindi Fry is tasty and delicious dish. Try this recipe for change.
- Okra (Ladyfinger) 1/2 kg
- Tomatoes 1/2 cup
- Onions 1 cup
- Green chilies 8
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- All spice powder as required
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Cut okra into 2-3 pieces.
- Cut onions in lacha style.
- Then heat oil and fry onion until brown.
- Then put tomatoes, salt and red chili powder and roast it.
- Then add green chilies and okra and cook until tender.
- Then take out in bowl, sprinkle all spice powder and serve.
Bhindi Fry is prepared with okra, tomatoes and green chilies. Onion is fried and cooked with tomatoes. Then okra & green chilies and cook until okra tender. Sprinkled with all spice powder and serve with roti. You can also serve in breakfast.