Chicken Broast Recipe
Chicken Broast is very popular main course dish in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. You can make it at home easily.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- Flour 1 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Paprika 1 tsp
- Ajinomoto 1 tsp
- Mustard powder 1 tsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Bread crumbs 1 packet
- Eggs 2
- Milk as required
- Oil for deep fry
- For marination: Marinate chicken with all ingredients for 90 minutes.
- Then put 3 tbsp water in pan.
- Then put marinated chicken in pan and steam on low flame for 20 minutes.
- For coating: Then mix flour, salt, paprika powder, ajinomoto, mustard powder, cinnamon powder and bread crumbs in bowl.
- Then beat eggs, salt and little milk in another bowl.
- Then dip steamed chicken in eggs mixture and coat with bread crumbs mixture.
- Then dip again in eggs mixture and coat again with bread crumbs mixture.
- Then heat oil in wok, put coated chicken and deep fry until golden brown.
- Then take out in tissue paper so that oil absorbs.
- Then take in dish and serve with french fries, sauce, ketchup and dinner roll.
Chicken Broast is marinated with lemon juice & soya sauce mixture and steamed. Then dipped in eggs mixture and coated with bread crumbs mixture. Then deep fried and serve with fries, ketchup, sauce and dinner roll.