Nutella Mousse Tart Recipe
Apr 11, 2017
Nutella Mousse Tart is delicious dessert. You can garnish with anything to you like.
For Pastry Crust:
- All purpose flour 1-1/2 cups
- Salt 1/8 tbsp
- Unsalted butter1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/4 cup
- Large egg 1 lightly beaten
For Nutella Mousse:
- Cream cheese soften 4 oz
- Nutella 2/3 cup
- Sugar powder 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Chilled whipped cream 8 oz
- For nutella mousse: Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Then add nutella, vanilla essence and sugar powder and beat until smooth.
- Then fold in whipped cream and refirgerate it.
- For pastry crust: Put butter in bowl and beat with hand mixture and electric mixture until soft.
- Then add sugar and beat until light fluffy.
- Then add beaten egg gradually until incorporated.
- Then add flour and salt and mix until it forms ball.
- Then wrap dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Then take out dough and roll it with rolling pin on plastic wrap.
- Then cut dough with round cookie cutter.
- Then grease tart pan with oil and set dough.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 180 degrees C for 20-25 minutes.
- Then take out from oven and cool it completely.
- Then spread nutella mousse, garnish with strawberries and serve chilled.
Nutella Mousse Tart is prepared with pastry crust & mousse. Pastry crush is prepared with all purpose flour, unsalted butter & egg. Then mixed, rolled and baked. Then topped with cream cheese, cream & nutella mixture and served chilled.