Lebanese Garlic Sauce Recipe
Lebanese Garlic Sauce is amazing sauce. You must try this sauce.
- Garlic 5 cloves
- Egg white 1
- Lemon juice 1 lemon
- Salt 1 pinch
- Oil 1 cup
- Put garlic, salt and 1/2 lemon juice in blender and blend until smooth.
- Then add egg and blend more.
- The add 1/2 cup oil gradually gradually and blend until thick.
- Then add remaining lemon juice and olive oil and blend until light and fluffy.
- Then take out in bowl and serve with french fries and fried chicken.
Lebanese Garlic Sauce is prepared with garlic, oil, lemon juice and egg white. Then blended and serve in bowl with french fries and fried chicken.