Yakitori Chicken Recipe
Yakitori Chicken is Japanese skewered dish. You must try this recipe for some change.
- Boneless chicken 1/2 kg
- Japanese soya sauce 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds 1 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Spring onion slices 3
- Garlic minced 1 clove
- Ground ginger 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Skewers as required
- Put soya sauce, lemon juice, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, ginger and oil, mix it nicely and make sauce.
- Then cut chicken into cubes.
- Then skew chicken cubes on skewers with spring onion.
- Then put sauce on chicken skewers and marinate it for 2-3 hours.
- Then grill chicken skewers on coal for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- Then take out in platter and serve.
Yakitori Chicken is delicious dish. Chicken & spring onion are skew on skewers. Then marinated with Japanese soya sauce mixture and grilled on coal.