Chocolate Cake Recipe
Chocolate Cake is very popular cake in world. It is prepared in various methods. Try it in your own method.
- Maida 1-1/2 cups
- Sugar 1-1/2 cups
- Cocoa powder 1/2 cup
- Baking soda 1-1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Eggs 2
- Milk 1 cup
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Hot water 1 cup
- Butter 1/4 cup
- Cocoa powder 3/4 cup
- Icing sugar 2 cups
- Milk 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- First grease round baking try and preheat oven on 180 degrees C.
- First beat eggs in bow nicely.
- The add sugar gradually gradually and beat until it is mixed nicely.
- Then add oil and more mix.
- Then add cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, maida, salt and 1/2 cup milk and mix it nicely with spatula.
- Then add remaining milk and fold it.
- Then beat it on low speed for 5 minutes.
- Then add hot water and beat again on low speed.
- Then pour batter in baking tray and bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Then take out from oven and cool it completely on wire rack.
- Then take out in tray, spread frosting and refirgerate it.
- Then take it out, cut into triangle and serve.
- For frosting: Melt butter and sugar in saucepan over medium flame.
- Then stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Then add milk, bring to boil and remove from stove.
- Then add cocoa powder and vanilla essence in butter mixture and mix it nicely.
- Then spread over cake nicely on all sides.
Chocolate cake is delicious and mouth-watering dessert. It is prepared with maida, sugar, eggs, milk, cocoa powder and oil. Mixed together and beaten. Then poured in baking tray and baked. Then cooled, topped with cocoa & butter frosting and chilled.