Chicken Shawarma Roll Recipe
Chicken Shawarma Roll is little different snack in Pakistan. You must try this recipe at home.
- Boneless chicken cubes 1/2 kg
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Onions as required
- Chili garlic sauce or Ketchup as required
- Pita bread as required
- Marinate chicken with all ginger paste, garlic
paste, salt, lemon juice, all spice powder, cumin, black pepper, red chili powder, turmeric and yogurt
for 30 minutes.
- Then heat oil in pan and put marinated chicken.
- Then fry until chicken tender.
- Then heat pita bread slightly.
- Then spread chili garlic sauce or ketchup on pita bread and keep chicken and onion.
- Then fold it and serve hot.
Chicken Shawarma Roll is tasty roll. Chicken is marinated and fried. Then chili garlic sauce or ketchup is spreaded on pita bread and chicken is kept. Then pita bread is folded and served.