Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe
Crispy Fried Chicken is favorite dish for children. Make it at home and surprise your children.
- Chicken pieces with skin 12
- Vinegar 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Masala as required
- Eggs beaten 4
- Oil for fry
- All purpose flour 2 cups
- Rice flour 1/2 cup
- Corn flour 1/2 cup
- Chicken powder 4 tbsp
- Garlic powder 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder 2 tbsp
- Chinese salt 2 tbsp
- For chicken: Mix vinegar, red chili powder and salt nicely in bowl.
- Then marinate chicken with this mixture for 1 hour.
- Then dip chicken in beaten eggs and coat with coating.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry chicken until golden brown.
- Then take out in dish and serve with french fries, ketchup and chili garlic sauce.
- For masala: Sieve all purpose flour, corn flour and rice flour.
- Then mix with remaining ingredients nicely in bowl.
Crispy Fried Chicken is crispy fried dish. Chicken is marinated with red chili powder & vinegar mixture. Then dipped in eggs and coated with all purpose flour mixture. Then deep fried in oil and serve with french fries & sauce.