Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe
Chicken Malai Tikka is delicious BBQ dish. You must try this recipe at home.
- Chicken boneless cubes 1 kg
- Green chilies paste 5 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 5 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 5 tbsp
- Cream 5 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Skewers as required
- Put green chilies paste, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, salt, all spice powder, cumin, lemon juice, yogurt and cream in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then marinate chicken cubes with this marination and refrigerate it for 3-4 hours.
- Then take it out and skew it evenly on skewers.
- Then heat grill pan, brush chicken with oil and grill it for 15 minutes or bbq it on coal.
- When ready, keep on dish and serve with mint yogurt chutney.
Chicken Malai Tikka is prepared with marinated chicken. Chicken is marinated with green chilies paste, cream & yogurt mixture. Then refrigerated and cooked on grill pan or bbq it. Serve with mint yogurt chutney.