Paneer Paratha Recipe
Paneer Paratha is popular paratha in Punjab, India. You must try this different paratha at home. It is usually served in breakfast.
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Lukewarm water as required
- Flour 1/4 cup for dusting
- Cheddar cheese shredded as required
- Mozzarella cheese shredded as required
- Onions finely chopped 1/2 cup
- Capsicums finely chopped 1/2 cup
- Green chilies finely chopped 2
- Coriander leaves finely chopped 1 cup
- Crushed red chilies 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 2 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Oil as required
- For dough: Mix wheat flour, salt and oil in bowl and knead soft dough with water.
- Then cover it with wet cloth and leave for 20-30 minutes in warm place.
- For filling: Heat oil in pan.
- Then add onions and cook until pink.
- Then add capsicum, mix it nicely and cook until soft.
- Then add crushed red chilies, cumin seeds and crushed black pepper and mix it nicely.
- Then remove from stove and cool it.
- Then transfer in plate, add shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, chopped green chilies and chopped coriander leaves and mix it nicely.
- Then take dough and knead it again.
- Then divide dough into small balls.
- Then dust flour on flat surface and roll all balls like roti in 4-5 inches diameter with rolling pin.
- Then keep cheese filling in the center of first roti.
- Then cover with second roti and seal edges nicely.
- Prepare all parathay like this.
- Then heat oil in pan and keep paratha.
- Then press gently paratha with spatula and cook until light golden on one side.
- Then turn it and cook until light golden on other side.
- Then take out in dish and serve with raita or dip.
Paneer Paratha is delicious and tasty paratha. Paratha dough is prepared with wheat flour, kneaded and rolled. Filling is prepared with cheese, fried vegetables & spices and mixed together. Then stuffed in paratha roti and cooked in oil. Serve with dip or raita.