Beef Chutney Roll Recipe
Aug 11, 2017
Beef Chutney Roll is tasty fried roll. It is popular and common dish in Pakistan. You must try this recipe at home.
- Beef boneless 500 gm
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Papaya 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2-3 tbsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Oil as required
- Onions rings as required
- Mint yogurt chutney as required
- Parathay as required
For Paratha Dough:
- All-purpose flour 500 gm
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Water as required to knead
For Mint Yogurt Chutney:
- Green chilies 6
- Mint leaves 1/2 bunch
- Coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- For paratha dough: Mix all-purpose flour, salt and oil nicely and knead soft dough with water nicely.
- Then put in big glass bowl, cover with wet cloth and keep in warm place for 30 minutes.
- For filling: Cut boneless beef into small pieces.
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, papaya paste, salt, lemon juice, all spice powder, cumin powder red chili powder, yogurt and vinegar in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then add beef and marinate it for 60 minutes.
- Now put marinated beef with marination in pot and roast it.
- Then add water as required and cook until beef tender and water dries.
- When beef tenders and masala is cooked, remove from stove.
- For assemble: Now take dough, make small balls and roll all balls like roti.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry parathay until golden brown from both sides.
- Now spread mint yogurt chutney on parathay and keep beef and onion slices.
- Then fold it and serve with chutney.
- For mint yogurt chutney: Put green chilies, mint leaves and coriander leaves in blender and blend until smooth paste.
- Then put in yogurt with cumin and salt and mix it nicely.
Beef Chutney Roll is spicy roll. Beef is marinated with paste, spices and cooked with marination. Then filled in self raising flour parathay with onion & mint yogurt chutney and served.