Simple Cheese Omelette Recipe
Simple Cheese Omelette is tasty and sweet omelette. It is mainly served in breakfast. You must try this recipe at home. You can also add more ingredients.
- Eggs 6
- Capsicum chopped 6 tbsp
- Onions chopped 6 tbsp
- Tomatoes chopped 6 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped 3-4
- Coriander leaves chopped few
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Oregano 1/2 tsp
- Thyme 1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Garam masala 2 tsp
- Butter 4 tbsp
- Olive oil as required
- Cheddar cheese slice 1 cup
- Mozzarella cheese grated 4 tbsp
- Put eggs in bowl and whisk it nicely with fork.
- Then add chopped green chilies, chopped coriander leaves, salt black pepper, oregano, thyme, red chili powder, turmeric and garam masala in eggs and mix it nicely.
- Then heat butter in pan, put chopped capsicum, chopped onions and chopped tomatoes and fry it slightly.
- Then heat oil in pan on medium flame and put fried capsicum, onions and tomatoes.
- Then pour beaten eggs immediately and fry it until one side is cooked.
- Then flip it and fry it until other side is cooked.
- Then keep cheddar cheese slice and grated mozzarella cheese and fold it half way.
- Then cook on low flame until cheese melts.
- Then take out in dish and serve hot with bread.
Simple Cheese Omelette is healthy breakfast dish. Eggs are beaten and mixed with spices, green chilies & coriander leaves. Then cooked with fried vegetables and cheese. Serve hot with bread.