Aloo Chana Chaat Recipe
Aloo Chana Chaat is delicious and very popular street food in Pakistan. You can also add more ingredients.
- White chickpeas boiled 1 cup
- Yogurt 1/2 kg
- Boiled potatoes cubes 3 small
- Chopped onions 2 small
- Chopped tomatoes 2 small
- Green chilies chopped 4
- Chopped coriander leaves 3 tbsp
- Red chutney as required
- Green chutney as required
- Salt to taste
- Chaat masala 1 tbsp
- Papri as required
For Red Chutney:
- Tomatoes 4
- Water 1 cup
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For Green Chutney:
- Coriander leaves chopped 2 cups
- Mint leaves chopped 1 cup
- Green chilies chopped 6
- Onions chopped 1 medium
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- For red chutney: Put water and tomatoes in pan and boil it.
- Then put in blender and blend until paste.
- Then cool it slightly and strain it.
- Then put tomato paste again in pan with salt, sugar, red chili powder and garlic paste and cook it nicely until thick.
- Then cool it, store in clean bottle and refrigerate it.
- For green chutney: Put all ingredients in blender and blend until paste.
- For chaat: First put boiled potatoes cubes in bowl.
- Then put boiled chickpeas, tomatoes, onions, green chilies, coriander leaves, green chutney, red chutney, yogurt, salt, sprinkle chaat masala and papri and serve immediately.
Aloo Chana Chaat is spicy snack dish. It is prepared with boiled chickpeas, potatoes, vegetables & chutney and mixed together. Then sprinkled with chaat masala & papri and served hot.