Beef Mince Samosa Recipe
Aug 19, 2017
Beef Mince Samosa is very popular and common snack dish in Pakistan. It is commonly prepared in month of Ramadan in Pakistan. It is also served in parties.
- Maida 2 cups
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Water to knead
- Beef mince 250 gm
- Onions 2 medium
- Salt to taste
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya taste 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Green chilies chopped 3
- Samosa wraps as required
- Oil for fry
- For wraps: Put maida, salt, white cumin and oil in bowl, mix it and knead dough with water.
- Then wrap with wet muslin cloth leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- For filling: Heat oil in pan, put ginger paste, garlic paste and papaya paste and sauté it.
- Then add onions, beef mince, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder and cumin powder and cook until mince tender.
- Now put chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chilies, mix it nicely, remove from stove and cool it.
- Now make small balls of dough and roll it thin.
- Then cut from center and form it in triangle shape sealing edges together with maida & water mixture.
- Then put mince filling in center and seal with maida & water mixture.
- Prepare remaining samosay like this.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry samosay until golden.
- Then take it out and keep on absorbent paper to drain excess oil.
- Then keep in plate and serve with ketchup or sauce and tea.
Beef Mince Samosa is tasty snack dish. Beef mince is cooked with onions & spices and mixed with green chilies & coriander leaves. Then filled in maida wraps and deep fried.