Beef Stew Recipe
Beef Stew is tasty dish. You must try this recipe at home. You can also add more ingredients.
- Beef 1/2 kg
- Garlic finely chopped 3 cloves
- Ginger finely chopped 1 inch
- Onions 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes 2 medium
- Carrots 2
- Potatoes 2 medium
- Capsicum 1 medium
- Whole black pepper 6
- Whole red chilies 12
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Cloves 6
- Green cardamom 3
- Cinnamon 1
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green chilies 4-5
- Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 bunch
- Vegetable oil as required
- Water 3 cups
- All-purpose flour 2 tbsp
- Cut beef into 1 inch cubes, carrots into 1 inch pieces, potatoes into 1-1/2 inch pieces, capsicum into 1 inch pieces and chop onions & tomatoes.
- Then heat vegetable oil in pot on medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add beef and cook until for 15 minutes until brown on all sides stirring occasionally.
- Then add black pepper powder, salt and water and bring to boil.
- Then reduce flame, cover it and simmer it for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until beef is tender.
- Then add chopped garlic, chopped ginger, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, capsicum, whole black pepper, whole red chilies, cumin, cloves, green cardamom and green chilies, cover it and cook for about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Then mix water and all-purpose flour nicely and gradually stir in beef mixture stirring continuously.
- Then boil it and stir it for 1 minute until thickened.
- Then take out in dish, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with naan or chapati or rice.
Beef Stew is tasty dish. Beef is cooked in oil and boiled. Then cooked with vegetables & spices and mixed with all-purpose mixture. Then garnished with coriander leaves and serve with naan, rice or roti.