Beef Chop Suey Recipe
Beef Chop Suey Recipe is Chinese cuisine dish. It is very popular dish in American. Try this recipe at home.
- Beef 250 gm
- Soya sauce 4 tsp
- Sugar 5 tsp
- Salt 3 tsp
- Cornstarch 8 tbsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Onions 2 small
- Carrots 2
- Beans sprout drained & rinsed 7 oz
- Cabbage 1/2
- Capsicum 1
- Fresh ginger crushed 3
- Garlic cloves 4
- Water 1 cup
- Oil 2 tbsp + for stir fry
- Cooked rice 2 cups
- Chop onions, carrots, capsicum and cabbage into finely.
cut beef into thinly slices and marinate with 2 tbsp oil, 2 tsp soya
sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, 4 tbsp cornstarch and 1/4 tsp black
pepper for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Then heat little oil in saucepan, put chopped onion, sauté it until onion is transparent and keep it aside.
- Then stir fry carrots, bean sprout and capsicum individually for 1 minute each and keep it aside.
- Then sauté ginger for 1 minute.
- Then add cabbage and cook for 1 minute.
- Then add fried carrots, capsicum and ginger and mix it nicely.
- Then add 1 tsp sugar and 2 tsp salt, remove all vegetables and keep it aside.
- Then heat oil in pan and sauté garlic.
- Then add marinated beef and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then mix 1 cup water, 4 tbsp cornstarch, 2 tsp soya sauce and 1 tsp sugar and stir into beef.
- Then cook until cornstarch is clear and pour beef over vegetables.
- Then spread cooked rice on dish, spread chop suey on rice and serve hot.
Beef Chop Suey is tasty dish. Beef is marinated with soya sauce and corn starch. Then cooked with fried vegetables, cornstarch and water. Then served on cooked rice.