Butter Prawns Recipe
Oct 04, 2017
Butter Prawns is tasty and different dish. Try this different recipe at home and serve it with your family, friends and guests.
- Large prawns 1 kg
- Butter 7-8 tbsp
- Garlic cloves finely chopped 6-7
- Curry leaves few
- Red chilies chopped 8
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Soya sauce 1/2 tsp
- Mustard paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Grated coconut 6 tbsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Fresh parsley few
- Clean prawns nicely and remove its veins.
- Then heat olive oil in pan and deep fry prawns.
- Then take out in out, drain it and keep it aside.
- Then melt butter in wok or large pan.
- Then add chopped garlic, curry leaves, red chilies and salt and fry for 2 minutes or until aroma comes.
- Then add fried prawns, sugar, soya sauce, grated coconut, mustard paste and lemon juice and cook prawns on high flame for 1-2 minutes or until pink in color, stirring frequently.
- Then take out dish, sprinkle fresh parsley and serve hot.
Butter Prawns is delicious seafood dish. Prawns are deep fried in oil and cooked with sauces, lemon juice, red chilies & grated coconut in butter. Then sprinkled with fresh parsley and served.