Club Sandwich Recipe
Club Sandwich is very popular sandwich in the world. Make it at home in your own method and surprise your children.
- Chicken boneless fillet 3
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 3 tsp
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Mustard paste 1-1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbsp + for serving
- Eggs 2
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Salad leaves as required
- Cheese slice as required
- Butter as required
- Bread slices as required
- Coleslaw salad to serve
- French fries to serve
- Oil 2 tbsp + for frying
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, lemon juice, red chilies, black pepper, 1/2 tsp mustard paste, salt, Worcestershire sauce and oil in bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then marinate chicken fillet with this mixture for 30-45 minutes.
- Then heat grill pan, put little oil and grill chicken from both sides until brown.
- Then remove chicken from grill pan, cool it slightly and cut chicken into finely slices.
- Then mix tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and 1 tsp mustard paste nicely in bowl and make dip.
- Then heat oil in pan and fry eggs.
- Then toast bread on grill pan.
- Then spread butter on one slice of bread.
- Then keep chicken slices and cover with second slice of bread.
- Then spread mayonnaise spread and keep salad leaves.
- Then keep fried eggs, cheese slice, tomato slice, cucumber slice and cover with third slice of bread.
- Then cut from center in diagonal (cross).
- Prepare all sandwiches like this.
- Then keep on dish and serve with coleslaw salad, French fries and tomato ketchup.
Club Sandwich is children favorite dish. Chicken fillet is marinated with spices, sauce & paste, grilled and shredded. Then kept in on bread slice, covered with second slice, then kept mayonnaise dip, fried egg, cheese, tomato, cucumber and covered with third slice. Served with coleslaw salad, French fries and tomato ketchup.