Prawn Fried Rice Recipe
Prawn Fried Rice is Chinese stir-fried rice dish. Must try this fried rice recipe at home.
- Rice 4 cups
- Prawns peeled 250 gm
- Green onions chopped 1 cup
- Carrots chopped 2
- Capsicum chopped 1
- Boiled peas 1/2 cup
- Eggs 3
- Garlic cloves finely chopped 2
- Soya sauce 1/3 cup
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Chopped red chilies 2-4
- Salt to taste
- Chinese salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Oil 4 to 5 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Soak rice in water for 20 minutes.
- Then boil rice in salted water until done, strain it and keep it aside.
- Then heat 2 tbsp oil in frying pan.
- Then put little salt in eggs and beat it nicely.
- Then fry in hot oil, remove from stove, scramble it and keep it aside.
- Now put remaining oil in pan.
- Then add chopped garlic and chopped red chilies in oil and stir it for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes or until opaque.
- Then add cooked rice, chopped capsicum, carrots, peas, spring onion, scrambled eggs, soya sauce, chili sauce, Chinese salt, black pepper and sesame oil and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Then take out in serving platter, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Prawn Fried Rice is tasty dish. Eggs are beaten and fried. Then prawns are cooked with rice, eggs, vegetables & soya sauce and stirred. Then garnished with chopped coriander leaves and served.