Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Chicken Sandwich is very common sandwich in the world. You can also add more ingredients. You can also use burger buns or croissants instead of bread slices.
- Boneless chicken 500 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Salad leaves as required
- Cabbage 1/2 cup
- Tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce as required
- BBQ masala 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, bbq masala, salt, black pepper and chicken in bowl, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in pan, put chicken and cook until chicken tender.
- Then remove chicken from stove, cool it slightly and shred it.
- Then chop cabbage finely and mix with mayonnaise nicely to make coleslaw.
- Then spread tomato ketchup or red chili sauce on two bread slice.
- Then keep coleslaw, shredded chicken, salad leaves, cucumber slice and tomato slice on one bread slice and cover with second slice.
- Then grill sandwich in grill pan with little oil
- Then cut sandwich in triangle shape, keep on serving plate and serve with tomato ketchup.
Chicken Sandwich is prepared with boneless chicken. Then mixed with ginger paste, garlic paste & spices, cooked in oil and shredded. Then kept on bread slices with coleslaw, cucumber, tomato & salad leaves, grilled on grill pan and served.