Chicken Tikka Sandwich Recipe
Chicken Tikka Sandwich is delicious and tasty sandwich. Make it at home and your children will love it.
- Boneless chicken strips 500 gm
- Ginger paste 2 tsp
- Garlic paste 2 tsp
- BBQ sauce 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Tikka masala 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup 1 cup
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Lettuce leaves 4
- Tomato slice 1
- Cucumber slice 1
- Long burger buns or croissants 4
- Oil as required
- Put ginger paste, garlic paste, bbq sauce, lemon juice, red chili powder, garam masala powder, tikka masala and salt in bowl and mix it nicely to make marination.
- Then put chicken strips and marinate it for 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Now heat oil in pan, put marinated chicken and fry for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now cut burger buns or croissants in half lengthwise.
- Then toast in pan with little oil.
- Now spread mayonnaise on one part of bun and tomato ketchup on other part of bun.
- Then keep lettuce leaves, fried chicken strips, tomato slice and cucumber slice on one part and cover with second part.
- Then keep on serving plate and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Chicken Tikka Sandwich is tasty sandwich. Chicken is marinated with lemon juice, bbq sauce, tikka masala and spices. Then fried in hot oil. Then kept with lettuce leaves, tomato slice & cucumber slice in toasted burger buns or croissants and served.