Chicken Fajita Sandwich Recipe
Chicken Fajita Sandwich is very delicious and tasty sandwich. You must try this sandwich recipe for change.
For Chicken Fajita:
- Boneless chicken stripes 500 gm
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Crushed red chilies 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Tomato slices 1
- Cucumber slices 1
- Salad leaves as required
- Cheese slices as required
- Tomato ketchup or Chili garlic sauce as required
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Whole meal bread slices as required
- Oil as required
- For chicken fajita: Put chicken stripes, ginger paste, garlic paste, crushed red chilies, cumin powder, salt, black pepper powder and lemon juice in bowl and marinate chicken nicely for 30 minutes.
- Now heat oil in pan, put chicken and cook until chicken tender.
- Then spread tomato ketchup or chili garlic sauce on one bread slice and mayonnaise on second bread slice.
- Then keep salad leaves, cucumber slice, shredded chicken on one bread slice, cover with other bread slice, then keep salad leaves, tomato slice and cheese slice and cover with second bread slice.
- Then cut sandwich in triangle shape, keep on serving plate and serve with tomato ketchup, French fries and coleslaw salad.
Chicken Fajita Sandwich is delicious sandwich. Chicken stripes are marinated with lemon juice & spices and cooked. Then kept with salad leaves, cucumber slice on one whole meal bread slice, cover with second bread slice, then kept tomato slice & cheese, covered with third bread slice and served.