Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Cookies is United States snack/cookie dish. It is very popular cookies in world. You can make it at home and serve as snacks with tea. You can also add different nuts.
- Maida 175 gm
- Butter 100 gm
- Baking powder 1/4 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- White sugar 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Egg beaten 1
- Salt 1 pinch
- Walnuts chopped 1/4 cup
- Chocolate chips 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup
- Put butter, white sugar and brown sugar in bowl and beat with beater nicely.
- Then put baking powder, baking soda and salt in maida and sieve it.
- Now put beaten egg and vanilla essence in butter mixture and beat it nicely.
- Then put maida mixture, chopped walnuts and chocolates chips in butter & egg mixture and mix it nicely with spatula.
- Now grease baking tray.
- Now spread 1 tbsp mixture on baking tray with some distance.
- Then bake in oven on 180 degrees C for 10 to 15 minutes or until brown on edges.
- Then take it out from oven and cool it completely.
- Then store in airtight container.
Chocolate Chip Cookies is crunchy cookies. Maida, butter, sugar, egg, walnuts & chocolate cookies are mixed and baked in oven. Then cooled and stored in airtight container.