- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 large apples - peeled and diced
- 6 eggs - lightly beaten
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- In a large frying pan, melt butter.
- Add the apples and sauté until tender.
- Heat another lightly oiled pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Pour egg mixture into omelet pan. When bottom of omelet has begun to set, place half of the apple mixture on top of the eggs.
- When bottom of omelet is completely cooked, fold over omelet, cover and cook through.
- Serve warm with remaining apples.
The fruity omelets breakfast.