Almond Fudge Pops
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds, toasted, divided
- 6 disposable plastic cups
- 6 Ice cream sticks
- Beat the topping mix, milk and vanilla with an electric beater on medium speed in a bowl.
- Then beat on high until soft peaks form.
- In another bowl, combine the fudge topping and water; fold in the topping mixture and 1/2 cup almonds.
- Pour into plastic cups. Cover with heavy-duty foil; insert sticks through foil.
- Freeze until firm.
- Remove foil and cups.
- Roll the frozen pops in remaining almonds.
- Serve frozen
Chocolate fudge and almonds on an ice cream stick