- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup bell pepper
- In a pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in bread crumbs, garlic, bell pepper and dill; sauté until crumbs are golden brown.
- Remove from heat; stir in the almonds and cheese. Set aside.
- Cook asparagus in a small amount of water until crisp-tender.
- Drain; heat with remaining butter. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Spoon asparagus into a serving dish and top with the reserved crumb mixture. Serve hot
The healthy meal