Almond Granola Bars
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Oat bran
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped almonds
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbs. Vegetable oil plus
- 1 Tsp. Vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Tsp. Almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine oats, bran, almonds, cinnamon in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients and add to dry mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are moistened.
- Press mixture into a rectangular shape 7 inches wide and nine inches long.
- Bake about 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut into 16 bars using a sharp knife.
- Separate bars slightly and return to oven for 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Let it cool.
- And serve.
A delicious nutty, crunchy, multigrain granola bar that is packed with nutrients.