BBQ Chicken Spaghetti With Shan Tandoori Masala And Iced Coffee by Shireen Anwar
Ingredients For BBQ Chicken Spaghetti With Shan Tandoori Masala:
- Chicken 300 gm
- Ginger garlic 1 tsp
- Shan tandoori masala half packet
- Ketchup 1/4 cup
- Tomatoes puree 3 tbsp
- BBQ sauce 2 tbsp
- Spaghetti half packet
- Mixed herbs 1 tsp
- Capsicum 1 chopped
- Garlic crushed 1 tbsp
- Oil 1/4 cup
- First take chicken boneless, add ginger garlic paste and shan tandoori masala marinate it for 30 minutes.
- Now add spaghetti and boil it.
- Take a pan pour oil add chopped garlic for frying.
- Now add marinated chicken fry it.
- Then add tomato puree, bbq sauce, ketchup, mixed herbs with water mix it well.
- Then add boiled spaghetti and add capsicum then fold it, take it out in a serving dish.
Ingredients For Iced Coffee:
- Milk 3 cups
- Coffee 2 tbsp
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Water 1/4 cup
- Crushed ice 1 cup
- Cream whipped for garnish
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Vanilla or coffee ice cream 4 scoops
- First add coffee with water.
- Then blend it with milk, saturate the coffee, add ice blend it well.
- Now before serving take a scoop of vanilla or ice cream add ready coffee.
- Add beated cream and grated chocolate for garnish then serve.
Recipe of BBQ Chicken Spaghetti With Shan Tandoori Masala And Iced Coffee by Shireen Anwar in Shireen Anwer Shan Ke Saath on Masala TV