Deep Dish Layered Banana Pudding And Chicken Narial Gravy by Rida Aftab
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
Ingredients For Chicken Narial Gravy:
- Chicken biryani pieces 1 kg
- Chopped onion 1 cup
- Green chilies paste 4 tsp
- Potato 2
- Chopped coriander 2 tsp
- Turmeric 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Cardamom 4
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Chopped coconut 1 cup
- Water 4 cups
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Salt as required
- Green chili/ coriander for garnishing
- First add water into chopped coconut leave it for 1 hour. Now blend it and filter it.
- Then pour oil add chopped onion, green chili paste, chopped coriander, turmeric, salt, ginger garlic paste, cardamom and cumin roast it well.
- After that add yogurt beat it well. Now add chicken biryani pieces and potato roast it well.
Ingredients For Deep Dish Layered Banana Pudding:
- Wafers biscuits 2 cups
- Cream cheese 1 cup
- Cream 2 cups
- Banana 8
- Brown sugar 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- Butter 50 grams
- Walnut 1 cup
- Ready custard 2 cups
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- First crush the wafers biscuits.
- Now add butter set it into serving dish.
- Then cut the banana into slices.
- Now add brown sugar, cook it for 1 minute, then make it cool.
- Now add cream cheese, cream and sugar beat it well.
- After that put the beated cream on biscuits. put banana slice. Then add ready custard.
- Now sprinkle cream, walnut and cinnamon make it cool.
Recipe of Deep Dish Layered Banana Pudding And Chicken Narial Gravy by Rida Aftab in Tarka on Masala TV