Chicken Spinach Cheese Patties by Shireen Anwer
- Boiled chicken 1 cup
- Spinach 1/2 cup
- Cottage cheese 2 tbsp
- Butter or Oil 2 tbsp
- Flour 1 cup
- Milk 1 tsp
- Salt, Black pepper 1 tsp
- Oregano 1 pinch
- Mushroom 1 tbsp
- Onion 1 small
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Cheddar cheese as required
- Heat butter or oil, put onion and garlic and roast it.
- Now mix milk, flour, salt, black pepper, oregano, mushroom and crushed red chili and cook until thick.
- Then add boiled chicken, cottage cheese and spinach.
- Now take puff pastry dough, roll it and cut into 4x4 pieces.
- Then put filling, close it, brush with eggs and bake it.
Recipe of Chicken Spinach Cheese Patties by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV