Keema Bharay Karelay, Moong Mash And Dhaliya Tukri by Chef Gulzar
KEEMA BHARAY KARELAY
- Bitter ground: 6-8
- Beef mince: 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tbsp
- Onion: 2
- Tomatoe: 4
- Green chili paste: 4-5
- Red chili powder: 1 tbsp
- All spice powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1 tsp
- Tamarind paste: 1/2 cup
- Green coriander: 1/2 bunch
- Oil: 4-5 tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Clean bitter ground and cut into half and sepertate the seed and keep them aside.
- Now in a pan heat oil and fry onion and ginger garlic paste in it now add beef mince in it and cook, now add all spices in it and cook.
- Now add this cooked beef in bitter ground, and secure with thread.
- Make paste of onion and tomatoe by boiling,
- Heat oil in a pan and fry ginger garlic paste in it and all remaining spices and cook.
- When gravy starts to thick add bitter ground and green chili and cook on a light flame.
- Dish out and serve with coriander.
- Oats: 1/2 kg
- Sugar/ jiggery: 700gm
- Clarified butter: 1 cup
- Dip oats in water then steam and drain.
- Now make syrup ofsugar.
- Fry oats in clarified butter and add into syrup.
- Now pour them in tray and cut in to cubes when cool.
Recipe of Keema Bharay Karelay, Moong Mash And Dhaliya Tukri by Chef Gulzar in Live@9 on Masala TV